Everyone at some point of time has played at least one game, whether it be board games, video games, or card games. Apart from these, Playstation launched their 1st game in 1994 and gave gaming a worldwide platform. Playstation welcomes you to the world of gaming.
The best time to play games is vacations. Right? I still remember playing the whole day without any break.No other game can be compared to it. I also remember the struggle I used to face while connecting PS4 to a TV. So here’s an article to lessen your struggle of fixing PlayStation.
How to Hook Up a PS4 to a TV?
Read the below points and hook up your PS4 to a flat-screen TV.
- Firstly, you’ll need an HDMI cable. The HDMI cable will be connected to your TV set and PS4’s port. The HDMI out port once connected correctly shows that the TV set and Playstation is now fixed.
- Connect your console to your satellite box or dish and turn on the console.
- After locating the console, now find a power source for your PS4 and turn it on.
- Switch on the TV and enjoy your gaming time.
How to fix internet issues for your PS4?
- When you are entering the world of gaming, we would recommend you to have high-speed internet for your smooth gaming experience. Also, have a direct connection to your modem with PS4.
- If this is not possible and you choose to connect through Wi-Fi, follow the steps, and go gaming smoothly.
- You will have a home screen in which there would be buttons for up and down. Press the up button on the controller and point it to the navigation bar.
- Now visit settings which you find up in the navigation bar.
- select the network of your choice.
- Choose to set up the internet connection.
- Tap on to Use Wi-Fi.
- You will see a number of options in there, and select your network from the list.
- If your Wi-Fi is password protected then enter the password and you can see it on the screen. If your Wi-Fi is not password protected than connect automatically.
- If you get a window pop up saying use a proxy server. Select Do not use.
- Now once the Wi-Fi is selected, select the ‘test internet connection’. Test internet connection runs a test which ensures that the connection we did is correctly done without any flaws.
- You are connected now. For going back to the home screen press the circle button on your controller till it gets you to the home screen.
What you get extra in PS4
- According to sony, PS4 is ten times more powerful than PS3 and PS4 uses a x86-based chip for a console.
- PS4 features an 8-core AMD Jaguar CPU with 800MHz AMD Radeon GPU and 8GB of GDDR5 RAM.
- PS4 has Dualshock 4 controller whereas the PS3 has a Dualshock 3 controller.
- PS4 also offers a new jack point at the back.
- One will find a share button rather than start; this share button gives sharing option with just a thumb. Isn’t it cool?
- The favorite of all Xbox 360 is in the PS4. Though it is promised to bring in PS3, it’s still not.
Gear up and keep gaming. PS4 has a wide range of gaming and try these steps to fix your PlayStation easily and quickly. Make your gaming smooth by giving it a proper connection. Follow the steps in a pattern, and you won’t have any issue then.